- The art of brocade.
- A collector’s piece of art creates the Linette design.
- On a pique ground, threads in gold are embroidered in a perfect magnificient design. Puffy sleeves, gold details and a wide open back are the final touch.
- Sensuality in large amounts, and a great taste as the most important traits of the design.
- Bra pads included for the best fitting.
- Every single dress is handmade so not two are the same.
- Made in Spain.
Our delivery time is around 6-7 working days since your order has been confirmed.
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org, as some countries have special considerations.
Please note our cocktail, ocassion events and evening dresses are all hand made.
We care every single detail so you will receive your purchase in perfect condition sealed in a plastic cover, and inside a beautiful large case.
If the dress does not fit or does not suit you, you can request an exchange of size, model or the refund of the purchase price, except for the White Collection models for which only size, model or voucher exchanges are accepted.
In order to do the change, you should either write us an email asking for the size change to email@example.com or calling us to the number +34 965 29 97 41.
The deadline to request a change in size, model or return is 15 calendar days from receipt of your order for orders in the Spain, the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands. For international orders, the return period will be 30 calendar days from receipt.
If you need further information, you have all the details here.
If you need assistance in order to improve your shopping experience, please do not hesitate to call us (0034 965299741) or send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand wash cold Do not use any bleach Iron without steam